Thursday, March 11, 2010

Noodles are hot!

Oh lord, somebody fucking save me. One of the furry cats has decided the best way to cool ramen noodles off is with my desk fan.

He microwaved them for too long (6 mins vs 3), and is now freaking out because the god damn noodles are too hot.

First he pulled out a forkful of noodles, and blew the fan on them.

Those were still too hot, so he took a big mouthful, and while holding his mouth open, he blew my desk fan down his craw.

"Hey, I'm a genius, this is the best way to cool ramen that's too hot that's already in your mouth. Other than trying to swallow it and burning your lungs. I'd rather have cool ramen going down my lungs than peeping [sic] hot ramen going down my lungs."

The other furry cat said "Hey, I'll be right back. My brain just threw up. I have to go empty my head."

I'm waiting for him to get noodles wrapped around the fan blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment