Friday, July 1, 2011

Inconvenience with Indrora, redux.

So, Indrora has reappeared on the Internet.

"But iK," I hear you scream. "Why isn't this joyous news? Why aren't you out cavorting and celebrating?"

Simply put, I think his parents got the hell to him, and/or he's decided to show his true colours.

His first post on Twitter upon his return was this:
"Hey kids, @theiKitsune is a jackass. No really. Details to follow but TL;DR: "Google 'DiveFox'""

Well, fuck you then. Several back and forth DMs later, it's revealed that he expected me to go crashing through his front door to rescue him, his knight in shining armor.

WHAT THE FUCK, INDRY?! I'm not a kyke, you know I'm not made of money. Especially after I had to pay an attorney to deal with the idiot attorney your parents sent after me. That cost close to $1500. Wanna see the bills?

As it stands, he -claims- to be dating my ex-pet Norby, but I don't buy it; I believe it to be a facetious claim made to angry up my blood.

Now, briefly, a word about relationships surrounding me. I'm polyamorous, if you don't like it you can suck on a soccer ball. Indrora was a member of my poly family, hereafter referred to as a pack. When he vanished, I basically turned my back on the rest of the pack and concentrated on trying to recover him. Ask @Anwynfox or @Rainmunin on Twitter, they'll tell you I got pretty distant and almost destroyed my life to get out to NM and get him, in fact even making an attempt in January that was thwarted by officers from the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office. That fucking stupid stunt cost me Anwyn, too, she dumped me like a sack of doorknobs after she found out I blew close to a grand driving out to the middle of the desert, but couldn't even drive 6 hours to see her.

Despite ignoring him in favor of Indrora, Rain surprised me. He's actually called Indrora out on his bullshit publicly, despite knowing that recovering Indrora would mean less time with me.

So, I've come to a decision.

Fuck Indrora.

If he wants to troll me, and rile me up, forget it. I've never felt like I've wasted my time with a mate before, but I guess there's a first time for every-fucking-thing!

As far as I'm concerned right now, my only mate is Rain, and for once I'm happy about that. Additionally, if you folks in the 'murr-munity' expect me to be evil, and there's no way I can redeem myself and prove I'm /not/, then fuck it. I'm going to turn into a vulpine Alex DeLarge. I don't want to have to do that, I just want to be me and left alone with my mate and pets.

Comments on this topic are welcome on my Twitter, @theiKitsune.

-iK(DF) out.

No comments:

Post a Comment