Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life. Do not talk to me about life.

Rambling pointless blog posts seem to work for Sasuke, so I'm giving them a shot.

Right now I'm just sitting at my desk, supposed to get up for work in like 3 hours. I really can't sleep. I don't know what it is, whether it's the waking up at 2 in the afternoon lately, or the worries about money. Razhindar doesn't seem to understand that I can't afford this place by myself, and that I'm going to run out of stuff to sell sooner or later. He seems to think that I have a magical money tree in the back yard and I can just will a couple of hundred dollars into existence at any given time.

Case in point, just now I went out to try and talk to him to see if maybe, possibly, maybe he could see about finding a fucking job.

I walk out. He takes his headphones off. "I can't sleep." He puts his headphones back on. "...there was follow-up to that..."

"Huh?" without taking his headphones off was his reply.

"There was follow up to that."

He takes his headphones off again. "I'm worried about money."

"What's there to worry about? The rent's paid."

"Next month's rent, gas, food, those kind of things."

His reply? Putting his headphones back fucking on. THANKS, DRAGON. I LOVE YOU TOO.

I really don't know what to do. He seems content to live a life of charity, and just sleep on my sofa... Oh wait, this is what -I- used to do, back when I was his age. Damn it. And I'm too nice to just chuck him out the front door, like the people I lived with back when I was his age. Double damn it.

I need suggestions on how to motivate a lazy dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment